As a service to competitors we are offering any rowers the opportunity to advertise items here which may be of interest to those taking part in GB Row. Please email the Webmaster via the Contact page if you have an item you would like to offer and if we agree it is relevant, we’ll publish it. If it isn’t, we won’t. Buyers should note that listing an item on this page does not mean that we have checked its quality, value for money or usefulness.
ATLANTIC CALLING £16,000
(Formally Mayabrit and Yorkshire Challenger)
A beautifully finished pairs boat, built by Woodvale in 2005 (Hull number 001).
Maintained and looked after to a very high standard.
Ready to go with minimal work/equipment needed . Completed AORR 2005 and 2010.
Crossed from Morocco to Barbados in December 2011 in 60 days
Refitted/upgraded for 2011 crossing
Fitted with brand new electrics 2011, worked like a dream during the crossing.
ST2000 Raymarine Autohelm Professionally fitted by Rossiter Yachts
Fitted with new hatches.
Deck was completely refurbished by Rossiter Yachts
Repainted to very high standard 2011
6 x Concept oars
4 Seats (3 as new)
2 x Crewsaver Life jackets
4 Man RFD Liferaft (in date, as new)
Fire extinguishers (2)
2 x survival suits
Sea Me active radar reflector with buzzer
AIS Transponder Unit
Fixed VHF radio
Handheld waterproof VHF radio
Handheld Garmin GPS
Spectra watermaker (Serviced September 2011)
Katadyn hand-held watermaker (Serviced September 2011)
Navigation light, fixed
Internal cabin light
2 brand new batteries (September 2011 -remained 100% charged during crossing)
Solar panels –x4 (1 new 2011)
Fixed bilge pumps – x2
1 Jet boil
2 x drogues
Spares for pumps
Full set of instructions for all fixed and hand-help equipment
Raymarine ST2000 Autopilot with remote control
Approximately 40 days worth of food (Freeze dried Be Well Expedition)
Full medical equipment
Loads of spares and tools included. (Too many to mention)
Sat phone also available (open to negotiation)
The boat is available for viewing in Poole (Dorset)
Visit www.atlanticcalling.com to find out more and see photos of recent crossing.
For further details contact email@example.com
For Sale: Ocean Rowing ‘Boat Roberto Coin’
Excellent boat in good condition, one previous crossing (3rd in class)!
Hand crafted by Jamie Fabritzio www.globalboatworks.com designed by Phil Morrison.
Water Maker & Life raft:
- Life raft (Ocean 4 C ISO 9650 Solas B pack). Value new: £3,500,
- Water maker (Schenka) 30 litres/hour, 67 days use. Value new: £3,500
- Hand held water maker (Katadyn Survicor 35) unused. Value new: £1,200
- Solar panels – (3 x Solara panels) flush mounted & 2 x batteries
- VHF radio (ICOM), AIS Transponder (CSB 200), GPS (Garmin 450) and GPS repeater
- Simple wiring, 3 x 12 volt sockets, 2 x speakers & iPod connection
Kit & Food:
- Para Anchor and Drogue, Rope – 100m anchor line & 120m retrieval line & stern bridal
- Electric & hand held bilge pump, Compass and 3 x sets of oars
- Sliding seats (exceptionally smooth modern built in design) with ceramic bearings & oars
- Custom built trailer for boat transportation – value £2,500
- Spacious stern cabin, 2 x cabin ventilators (independently solar powered)
- Waterproof fitted cushions for cabin, Foot steering capability and reinforced gates
- Flag pole !
It is a very well designed boat for stowage of life raft and oars on deck, out of the way and we can also offer much advice on any aspects of preparing for an ocean crossing.
PRICE – £27,000 (or nearest offer)
Please call for any further information or to arrange a viewing – Andrew on 07712187448 or email firstname.lastname@example.org